Basic Rant.

|
You know, before I came here, I felt like I was so good at certain things. I felt like I could overtake a lot of things. Wow, what a big slap in the face. Apparently, I'm really not good at anything that I used to be good at. Academically. How much more discouraged can a person get? How many times do I have to fail for me to think "Wow, I suck" because it's happening right now. I used to think that things were my specialty. But how in the world can I fail so hard right now? I feel like the biggest failure right now. I feel like I can never get what I want no matter how hard I try. How can I be shot down so hard and so often? Who is out to get me right now? How much do I have to cry to realize that I'm not what I think I am? Who am I kidding? I'm just failing so much right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I've never felt so lost before. I've never felt so misguided by so many things. Where is the road? Where is the track? I feel like I'm walking an open field. Walking into an ocean thinking I could swim when in reality, I suck at it. Time to rethink about my life. Time to rethink about school. Time to rethink about my goals. Time to rethink about everything that I've ever wanted & dreamed...and time to think realistically. I need to stop kidding myself.

-- Danielle Delos Reyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment